Monday, May 4, 2015

Making Blog Private

One of the main purposes of our blog is so that we can use it as a family photo journal, which we print into a book with the blog2print program. Of course another purpose is to keep distant family and friends updated on our day-to-day happenings. It's a crazy world out there and being the big Mama bear that I am, I've decided to make our blog private and available to approved viewers only. I'm not sure how many people actually keep up with our blog anymore but if you're still following us then we would love to have you keep up with us!! In order for me to add you as an approved reader, please leave me a comment with your email address or you can send it to me via email at jr.bushman@yahoo.com. Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to keep reading your blog! I'll send you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to follow still! We love the Bushmans!:) mitzi.cunningham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to keep reading the blog. bushmandiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep.
    sherfie05 at yahoo dot com
    Happy blogging Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. terrybushman@sbcglobal.net and bushmandiane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete