Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snow day and Haircut

Baby Jane is already 4 months old and weighing in at 14 pounds!

Elsie wanted to take a picture of her baby, Jane, and Annabelle's baby.

Jane was trying to watch football with Daddy and preferred to do it upside down.

Annabelle dressed up so pretty.

Annabelle had the camera with her during quiet time and I discovered some nice pictures she took of herself.



I love Annabelle's pretty curls and long hair. It was getting to the point though where her hair was always tangled and brushing it often ended with her in tears. With no haircutting experience, I attempted to cut it myself.

I did not intend to cut it this short at all but I had to keep cutting to even it out. Eventually I decided to stop even though it's still crooked. Oh well, it's much easier to manage now and she thinks it's pretty cool to have it short.

Straightened.


I love that the girls think it's fun to clean the floors and they often volunteer to do it.

We love when Daddy gets home from work!


Our lady Jane was looking pretty for church.



Just some cute little feet.

Snuggles and listening to Annabelle read her book.


We finally had our first playable amount of snow so we made sure to enjoy it!





Our house in the snow.

The girls had so much fun sledding and building a snowman with their neighbor friends!

2 comments:

  1. I totally need to cut Addy's hair too. It has never been cut! EVERYTIME we brush it it is a huge ordeal. I love the curls and hate to cut them! I love your cute house. I hope you are enjoying your time in Richmond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love annabelle's snowsuit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete