Friday, August 1, 2014

Random Summer Fun

I got some paint out for the girls one day and of course Elsie enjoyed painting herself more than her paper.

We have sure enjoyed being able to visit with my parents more. They came for the weekend and we enjoyed exploring more of Maymont Park. 

They had some pretty gardens behind the mansion.

The Italian and Japanese gardens were beautiful and fun to walk through.

We enjoyed a day at the pool eating pizza and later went to a movie and had a BBQ.

I think we're in good hands around here with this pretty doctor and our other handsome doctor. The girls have been coming with me to my doctor appointments and they have been a great support to me. I was collecting my urine sample and the girls cheered me on, "Yay Mommy you did it! You went pee in the cup!" Annabelle was feeling the baby move in my belly the other day and she asked what the baby was doing. Then she said, "Maybe she's walking to the temple?" Jeff and I replied, "Yeah maybe she's walking to the temple." Annabelle then said, "Yeah, with Jesus." Melted our hearts.


We have loved our neighborhood pool and these girls enjoy going almost everyday. 


Since Jeff has been busy working the girls and I decided to visit my parents in Maryland for a few days. It's great that they are just a 2 1/2 hour drive from us! We met Grandpa at the beach where he sailed his boat to and had a picnic. We also had fun shopping, swimming in the hot tub, eating Cafe Rio, and eating cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory :)

Now that it's August I can't believe we can say that this baby girl will be born next month, crazy!

1 comment: