Sunday, July 6, 2014

Spring in Maryland

We enjoyed a beautiful spring in Annapolis, Maryland! My sister, Jennifer, came to visit and she brought the girls a Hello Kitty cupcake mix. They sure enjoyed it!

 Annabelle, Elsie, Jennifer, and I enjoyed a few days of girl party!!

These two girls are some excellent little Mommies. 

Annabelle was just enjoying a nice evening looking at the clouds with Grandpa.

My Grandpa Jackson was able to visit while we were home and he was so kind to play restaurant with Annabelle. She even earned $1 in tips from him. He is one amazing 96-year-old man.

My Grandpa Jackson taught me how to play golf when I would visit him in Virginia while growing up. Annabelle was excited to have him teach her also. 

The girls sure enjoyed a lot of hot tub fun. Elsie thought her shark was "so cute" and liked to hug and cuddle it.

We had fun walking around a beach on the Chesapeake Bay and eating a picnic.





I found this cute picture Annabelle took herself (along with several others).

No comments:

Post a Comment