Monday, May 19, 2014

A lot of random FUN

I just posted several different posts so you'll have to keeping scrolling to see them all. I'm trying to catch up with everything since I print our blog out into a photo journal.
The girls had so much fun with the first easter egg hunt that we decided to do it a few more times.

Discovering the treasures in the eggs after the hunt...

Elsie dawg chillin' with Daddy yo.

Enjoying some hot tub fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house...


My Mom made this pretty blanket for the girls and then prepared a special picnic for them.

So full of personality.

The girls helped me plant our mini garden in some pots and then had fun playing in their buckets. We are attempting to grow strawberries, green peppers, yellow peppers, and basil. 

Annabelle has been able to participate in my Mom's music class and here they are performing their recital.

Jeff and I were able to go to the temple together and my parents brought the girls to see the temple also.

The D.C. temple is definitely my favorite, though they are all amazing.

We took the girls to their first circus. They really liked the elephants and tigers.

Just enjoying a beautiful day.

We went to Sandy Point beach on the Chesapeake bay one morning.




Jeff sure made mother's day special and it was a beautiful day to eat dinner outside. Jeff and I were surprised to see Elsie actually sitting still until we realized she was watching Caillou. 

We visited the pirate ship and got ice cream in downtown Annapolis.


Jeff and I recently took the girls with us to our new house in Richmond. We have slowly moved some stuff in and are trying to get a few renovations done before we officially move in a few weeks. Pictures of that will have to come soon. The girls behaved quite well while we worked and have already made some new neighbor friends.

Today we went on a picnic to the rock park. We will sure miss all this play time we've had with Daddy.


There's the Naval Academy in the background.


1 comment:

  1. That does look like a lot of fun! We miss you guys! I had fun reading through your posts and catching up!

    ReplyDelete